Founded in March 2018, MyDataModels offers TADA, a Predictive Analytics platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. TADA is powerful and easy to use. Providing fully interpretable predictive models, TADA helps every professional to deeply analyze their data and make more informed decisions. As such, MyDataModels technology is the preferred solution for healthcare, research, industry and embedded systems. We aim at generating most of our revenue online. MyDataModels is based in France and employs 30 people. Learn more : www.mydatamodels.com.
Main mission, purpose of the position
Within the Sales and Digital team and in collaboration with the Sales representatives, you will illustrate the value delivered through our software TADA. You will on one side serve as the internal voice of the customer, working with other MyDataModels teams and on the other side be our customer key contact once the deal has been signed. You making sure our customer’s experience is lean. Your performance will be monitored with specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, usage and retention.
Activities and tasks
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts, working in various Industries.
- Manage the post direct sale administrative process. Online sales being fully automated.
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help our licensed users achieve these goals via TADA.
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions. Potentially lead project of prototypes and demonstrations developments.
- Collaborate with Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow a library of customer testimonials.
- Inform customers of TADA’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to TADA’s Product team.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Internal and external relations
- Internal: Sales teams, Product marketing, Communication/Content, Finance
- External: TADA’s customers with a focus on direct sales customers.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years+, experience in BtoB software sales with an understanding of the SaaS ecosystem.
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; very good listening skills.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously. A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- Teamplayer, dedicated
- Qualifications: B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study. Prior account management, customer success or consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
Working conditions and place of work
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Contract based on 218 working days per year (including a day of solidarity)
- Main activity will be carried out in MyDataModels’ offices located in Nice and Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes). Work from home possible part of the time.
- Salary: Based on experience
To apply to this position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com