Founded in March 2018, MyDataModels offers TADA, a Predictive Analytics platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. TADA is powerful and easy to use. Providing fully interpretable predictive models, TADA helps every professional to deeply analyze their data and make more informed decisions. As such, MyDataModels technology is the preferred solution for healthcare, research, industry and embedded systems. We aim at generating most of our revenue online. MyDataModels is based in France and employs 30 people. Learn more : www.mydatamodels.com.
Main mission, purpose of the position
Within the Sales and Digital team and in collaboration with the Marketing team, your goal is to boost lead generation and brand reputation with the objective of number of licences sold rapid growth. You report to the Chief Sales & Digital Officer and manage web agencies.
Activities and tasks
- Find new ways of increasing and qualifying website audience in order to generate leads and improve the conversion rate.
- Create and launch targeted lead generation campaigns: SEA, Linkedin, Facebook campaigns, @mailing retargeting…
- Monitor and analyze daily campaign performance, test and re-test to increase conversion rate.
- Monitor website KPIs and work on improving positioning on strategic keywords along with our web agency.
- Coordinate content production in English & French with the Communication/Content team, including: business case studies, white papers, social network posts, infographics, blog articles, webinars, landing pages, guides…
- Implement a networking strategy by identifying credible influential websites and influencers.
- Attract and grow an English-speaking community on social networks and foster regular engagement with relevant updates and news.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Internal and external relations
- Internal: all teams with a focus on Product marketing, Communication/Content, Sales & Tech teams
- External: Web content agency (website, SEO, Affiliation, Social Networks) and Media Space agency (SEA, Social networks, Retargeting…)
- Experience: 5 years+, strong experience in digital marketing, lead acquisition or/and BtoB marketing with an understanding of the SaaS ecosystem.
- Fluent English
- Creative, able to find innovative content ideas and solutions to boost lead generation
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for grammar and spelling in French & English
- Strong analytics skills & familiar with webanalytics tools & Hubspot
- Organized and rigorous: able to manage a project from A to Z and deliver it on time
- Teamplayer, dedicated
Working conditions and place of work
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Contract based on 218 working days per year (including a day of solidarity)
- Main activity will be carried out in MyDataModels’ offices located in Nice and Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes). Work from home possible part of the time.
- Salary: Based on experience
To apply to this position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org