SALES FULL TIME Remote UK or Germany
MyDataModels is a French start-up specialized in Artificial Intelligence. We have developed a patented technology that generates predictive models from small datasets. Our models are transparent, quick, and very performant and can easily be deployed on all types of systems (cloud, IoT, sensors…)
MyDataModels provides specific AI components that enable the development of customized products and operational applications. Our unique technology is also accessible to business experts through TADA®, our easy-to-use SaaS predictive data analysis platform.
Your mission will be to participate in the elaboration and deployment of our marketing and sales strategy. You will be joining an exciting adventure with us at MyDataModels, a fast-growing start-up!
- Motivating, managing and growing the sales team to facilitate revenue growth
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales team
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers
- Continually building on and improving sales processes
- Recruiting new sales people based on our growth plan
- Networking with other directors and partners in order to generate new business for the company
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Identifying areas of improvement in sales strategies with a view of establishing actionable insights for improving sales and business profits
- Creating and implementing business development action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business
- Developing and executing business development plans that achieve growth and meet and exceed set targets
- Manages key client relationships on behalf of the business
- Report sales forecasts and indicators weekly, monthly and quarterly to the executive team
- Business degree in sales Management or any other related field
- At least 6 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager
- Exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with prospects, customers and external partners.
- Exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a group in a unified direction and vision
- Strong presentation and writing skills in addition to ideally having technical knowledge
- Experience in a complex leadership role, driving change utilising a range of resources (i.e. marketing teams) effectively to enhance delivery against key strategic objectives
- Able to demonstrate market planning and objective setting based on clear data and evidence from a range of resources
- Fully fluent in English, both written and spoken. French is an advantage
What’s on Offer
- An excellent package for the right individual
- Full time remote work
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- The candidate must preferably be located in the UK or Germany
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- The position will ideally start in January 2022
Please apply at email@example.com.