Founded in March 2018, MyDataModels offers TADA, a predictive analytics platform powered by artificial intelligence. Powerful and easy to use providing fully interpretable models, TADA helps every professional to deeply analyze their data and make more informed decisions. As such, MyDataModels technology is the preferred solution for healthcare, research, industry and embedded systems. MyDataModels is based in France and employs 30 people.
The MLOPS BU (Machine Learning Business Unit) mission is to develop software components together with related tools, in order to help third parties firms (e.g. Systems Integrators) build – integrate and operationalize Machine Learning (ML) models for their vertical market applications.
We define ML’s interoperability as the capacity of ML’s models to be exported and consumed by many different libraries (eg Scikit-learn, Keras, etc.) and differents environments (eg different combination of hardwares and OSes); The risk behind the lack of interoperability between ML models descriptions is a real concern within the ML communities.
At MyDataModels, we fully understand this concern and aim to address it.
The MLOPs solutions Business Unit (BU) is seeking a Python developer, to help us provide standardised predictive models description and exchange, such that more global communities can benefit from Artificial Intelligence.
Following onboarding on our technologies, your main missions are to :
- prototype various solutions , developed in Python, for ML model description and exchange, based upon PMML (Predictive Model Markup Language) standard or other;
- ensure your prototypes works well with the reference ML frameworks and tools on the market;
- publish clear, concise and yet impactful documentation, for our core team to get greatly inspired and implement your recommendations into our flagship product: TADA.
This is a great opportunity for you to immerse yourself into a ML front runner startup and take part of a challenging project. You will collaborate with a cross functional team of experts, from DataScientists to experienced Developers and others functional profiles.
The duration of the internship is about 4 to 6 months, ideally starting first quarter 2021.
You will join the team in our facilities in Sophia Antipolis or remotely according to the evolution of the sanitary crisis . We offer a very good package.
You are a student from an engineering school or university, with a specialization in software development, demonstrating a strong interest for Machine Learning interoperability.
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good understanding of data structures;
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks;
- Superior documentation skills;
- A real user centric mindset;
- Excellent communication skills – with a collaboration first, ego last attitude;
- Written and spoken professional English.
Bonus point if
- Knowledge of PMML or other related standards for ML model description and exchange;
- Knowledge or at least strong interest in Automated Machine Learning tools;
- Good practice of versioning and management tools eg Git / GitLab;
- Good knowledge of C++.
To apply to this position, please send an email including your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org