MyDataModels is the only Small Data automated predictive modeling software vendor for domain experts. “Leading the Small Data predictive analytics revolution by providing an easy-to-use Predictive Modeling tool, it’s Our Mission. Giving every professional in every domain, access to Machine Learning/predictive models, it’s Our Vision.”
By joining the team, you will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure. At MyDataModels, we work with a lean, start-up mindset and are all entrepreneurs at heart!
Under the responsibility of the UX Architect, you will closely collaborate with a crew made up of a dozen people on the product team (Development: Frontend, Backend, Core, DevOps, Architects, UX Design, Product Owner, Product Manager), with researchers and with customer-facing colleagues from marketing, sales, presales, CRM etc.
As a UX Designer, your mission consists of improving the company’s understanding about our users’ experience (considering our product and all of our channels) and collaborating with the team to provide excellent UX design solutions.
As a UX designer you will work with the UX Architect to:
- Keep track of the product strategy and roadmap to better target user research and UX design efforts.
- Participate in generative user research efforts, such as user interviews and workshops.
- Participate in the continuous evaluation of our product by preparing, conducting and reporting findings through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Keep track of site usage analytics.
- Apply findings from research and available data sources as insights into product iterations.
- Participate in co-creation workshops with other members of MyDataModels’ team, target-users and external partners.
- Participate in ideation sessions and on the evolution of our personas, experience maps and other tools.
- Provide valuable interaction and information design solutions for the UI of our product and other channels, that balance business and user needs, with scenarios, user flows and mock-ups, among other deliverables.
- For the UI solutions, work in tandem with development iterations on an agile environment.
- For the UI solutions proposed, get internal feedback (business and tech) and user feedback. Leverage feedback for feasibility and continuous improvement.
- Motivated and ready to take on challenges;
- Well organized approach to work and disciplined in evaluating priorities, in a fast-changing environment;
- Ready to collaborate within a cross-functional team, a real team player with strong communication skills;
- Desirable: interest in artificial intelligence and data science.
Skills and knowledge
- Strong understanding of all the UX design and research stack: user interviews, surveys, analytics, experience mapping, personas, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design systems, prototypes, user tests etc.
- Focus on interaction design and information design.
- Fluent in English and French.
Between 2- and 5-years’ experience as a UX designer (in France, Junior to confirmed levels), with hands-on experience on all the UX design and research stack.
At least 1 year working in an agile environment.
Desirable: experience working in start-ups and digital products, and within lean environments.
Education and Training
Higher degree (at least French BAC+3 or +4) in User Experience design or related fields such as Communication Design, Human Factors, Ergonomy, Media, Architecture etc.
Permanent, Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France. Attractive package with stock options.