MyDataModels is the only Small Data automated predictive modeling software vendor for domain experts. “Leading the Small Data predictive analytics revolution by providing an easy-to-use Predictive Modeling tool, it’s Our Mission. Giving every professional in every domain, access to Machine Learning/predictive models, it’s Our Vision.”
By joining the team, you will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure. At MyDataModels, we work with a lean, startup mindset and are all entrepreneurs at heart!
Under the responsibility of the Chief Product Officer (CPO & CTO), you will take part of a team made up of a dozen people (Development: Frontend, Backend, Core, DevOps), Architects, UX Design, Product Owner, Product Manager).
As Product Owner, your mission consists in maximizing performance of the development team, in order to produce the maximum value for the Product’s users.
- Participate in building the product vision and elaborating the products roadmap;
- Analyze & understand users’ needs, then translate them into specifications (Epics & User-stories);
- Supply, refine and prioritize continuously the product backlog with technical & UX design teams according to the roadmap & user benefits;
- Actively participate to all ceremonies of the iterations;
- Present backlogs elements to the development team, and participate for sizing & release plan making;
- Support QA for implementing functional acceptance tests;
- Communicate on the status of the current developments;
- Support Technical Customer Service providing material supporting the product;
- Organize knowledge transfer, both written and spoken, especially for new product releases.
- Self-confident, ready to take on challenges;
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to achieving results, with a highly professional approach to the job;
- Well organized in approach to work and disciplined in evaluating priorities, in a fast-changing environment;
- Work well independently but also a team player;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to listen, analyze and synthetize;
- Convince and align stakeholders by clearly communicating objectives;
- Should be an innovative thinker and effective communicator capable of developing sales and technical initiatives;
- Solutions oriented – proactive in dealing with topics;
- Good knowledge of Agility (principles, ceremonies, sizing, planning…) related to development of software products;
- Appetence or strong curiosity for the field of AI (Machine learning and Data Science);
- Fluent in English and French.
Education and Training
Master’s degree in Programming / Information system or related domain.
At least one successful experience as Product Owner, ideally acquired in a software (SAS) company (2 years minimum).
Permanent, Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France;
Attractive package with stock options;
To apply to this position, please send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com