MyDataModels (www.mydatamodels.com) is a France-based software company developing a fully automated Machine Learning service platform. Any user of our platform can generate his own predictive models with no knowledge of programming and Machine Learning. He only needs to know his data and the problem he wants to solve.
The current MyDataModels software components are:
1. Our ZGP mathematical expression engine (Zoetrope Genetic Programming)
- Latest innovation resulting from over a decade of expertise and market study in analytical software development, machine learning and data analytics
- Based on a novel and unique proprietary algorithms. Inspired by evolutionary algorithms, they are fundamentally different from other published modern techniques
- Built to work on dataset sizes from small to large
- The engine is developed in C++
2. A desktop application powered by ZGP and developed in C++
This front end application runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux
3. A Cloud platform made of Front End, Back End and Web Services It exposes ZGP engine functionalities, allowing engine utilization in a cloud environment as a service
You will play a key role in providing confidence in the level of quality of either internally developed or contracted projects.
You will be part of the R&D and Product software team. You will also work closely with the Product Owner, development team in charge of the Cloud platform and the R&D team.
You have a perfect command of English and you are at ease in an international and multicultural environment.
You will join MyDataModels project from its origin and you will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure. We work with a lean, startup mindset and we are all entrepreneurs at heart!
- Establish the different types of tests (test cases, unit tests and performance tests).
- Implement the technical solutions for performing the tests.
- Develop automatic tests.
- Implement scalability tests.
- Organize test campaigns for new versions of applications.
- Implement a test strategy for the overall functional scope, in compliance with the global test strategy
- Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
- Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
- Define test cases with Product Owner requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
- Write test plan (functional and/or non-functional and/or non-regression)
- Design test cases
- Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
- Provide go/no-go for software release following non-regression execution
- Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to software developers and product definitions
- Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository
- Actively ensure compliance with general programming best practices and accepted web standards
University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Mandatory skills :
- Scripting Programming Languages
- Product Development Life Cycle
- Quality Assurance
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies and tools
Soft Skills :
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Basics
- Fluent English
- ISTQB certification
Job Type :
Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France
Reporting to VP Product and Technology, co-founder
Attractive package with fixed, variable and stock options