As Senior Data Scientist, you will work on our automated machine learning platform and will actively contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art processing and modeling capabilities.
We are looking for versatile and talented people, with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning, who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our machine learning platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Research and develop machine learning techniques with academic partners (INRIA, …)
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas
- Implement new techniques and other mathematical methodologies
- Company’s external voice on data science topics in exhibitions, meetings with customers
MyDataModels delivers best-in-class data science and data analytics solutions and this position provides the opportunity to design and contribute to the development of key components of our platform.
You will join MyDataModels project from its origin and will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure.
We work with a lean, startup mindset and are all entrepreneurs at heart!
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms
- 5+ years of working experience in data science
- Strong experience in Python
- Use of Git
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Genetic and evolutionary algorithms
- Small Data pre-processing and modeling
- Time series
- Core contributor to an open source machine learning or data science project
- Research centers experience
- PhD in Mathematics or AI
- Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Reporting to VP Product and Technology, co-founder
- Attractive package with fixed, variable and stock options
To apply to this position, please send an email with Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org