We are looking for a C++ senior developer who will be a development team member of ZGP Core Engine, Engine Web Service, and Desktop Application products.
You will be involved in the development of Product Roadmap with the Product Owner and associated Product Marketing team. You will also work closely with the development team in charge of the Cloud platform and the R&D team.
You have a pronounced taste for technical challenges and resolution of complex problems. You are autonomous and you will be able to develop desired innovations.
You master software development on PC (Linux, MacOs, Windows) and on distributed application architectures. You must have several years development experience in C++ and a good range of computer skills: C++, Python, network, architecture.
You have a perfect command of English and you are at ease in an international and multicultural environment.
You will join MyDataModels project from its origin and you will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure.
We work with a lean, startup mindset and we are all entrepreneurs at heart!
Graduate from an engineering or university school, with a specialization in software development.
- Fluent in C++ with minimum 2 years of proven industrial experience
- Good knowledge of modern C++ (C++14 or later)
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Real life experience in distributed heterogeneous systems development
- Able to work independently and collaboratively (using Git)
- Fluent in english
- Able to work in Agile mode
PhD in Mathematics or AI
Software Design Tools (UML)
Tools: C++ IDE, Git, Python, Protocol Buffers
Job Type :
- Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Reporting to VP Product and Technology, co-founder
- Attractive package with fixed, variable and stock options
To apply to this position, please send an email with Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org