MyDataModels is the only Small Data automated predictive modeling software vendor for domain experts.
“Leading the Small Data predictive analytics revolution by providing an easy-to-use Predictive Modeling tool, it’s Our Mission. Giving every professional in every domain, access to Machine Learning/predictive models, it’s Our Vision.”
Main mission, purpose of the position
- Design and develop evolutions, mainly in C ++ language
- Participate in writing tests for these evolutions
- Participate in the execution of the validation and integration tests
- Participate in the management of continuous integration
- Analyze and correct the errors reported
Internal and external relations
- Internally related with the services:
- Product Management
Working conditions and place of work
The contract is based on 218 working days per year (including solidarity day) for a full-time job.
Your main activity will be carried out in MyDataModels’ offices located in Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes). You may be required to travel in France and abroad as part of your job.
Experience: First experience of at least 3 years in a similar position
Training/Diplomas: Graduate from an engineering or university school, with a specialization in software development.
Strong knowledge of:
- C ++ 11 or later
- Object-oriented design
- Algorithms and data structures
Basic knowledge of:
- Functional programming
- Continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in mathematics and / or machine learning
- Develop excellent relationships with other services
- To be reactive
- Be proactive
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in how to animate a meeting
Composition of the team
Under the responsibility of the Core Team Tech Lead.
Status, category, grade
- Position in the convention: 2.3 Coef. 150
- Remuneration: To be defined depending on experience