MyDataModels is the only Small Data automated predictive modeling software vendor for domain experts.
“Leading the Small Data predictive analytics revolution by providing an easy-to-use Predictive Modeling tool, it’s Our Mission. Giving every professional in every domain, access to Machine Learning / predictive models, it’s Our Vision.”
We are looking for an intern to join our data science team.
With a strong taste for technical and analytical challenges, you have a great attitude towards data science and machine learning.
You will dive into one of the topics currently undergoing at our company, ranging from Semi-Supervised Learning, to Natural Language Processing, down to Analysis of Time Series – but the list is far from exhaustive!
You will finalize your analyses explaining your results using reporting tools.
Students from engineering or university school, with a specialization in Mathematics and / or Computer Science are welcome to apply.
- Background in Statistics and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of a programming and / or scripting language (preferably Python or R).
- Able to communicate in English and French.
- Experience in version control tools (git).
- Experience with Jupyter or RStudio.
- Inquisitive mind, willingness to familiarize with novel tools.
- Keen to watch for new developments in the field.