MyDataModels (www.mydatamodels.com) is a France-based software company developing and marketing a fully automated Machine Learning software platform. Any user of our platform can generate his own predictive models with no knowledge of programming and Machine Learning. He only needs to know his data and the problem he wants to solve.
Software components are:
1. Our ZGP mathematical engine (Zoetrope Genetic Programming):
- Latest innovation resulting from over a decade of expertise and market study in analytical software development, machine learning and data analytics
- Based on novel and unique proprietary algorithms, inspired by evolutionary algorithms, that are fundamentally unlike other published modern techniques
- Built to work on small data and big data
- Engine is developed in C++
2. A desktop application powered by ZGP and developed in C++
- This application runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
3. A Cloud-based platform made of a Back End and Web Services exposing ZGP functionalities, and a web application allowing service use in a cloud environment.
- To develop and support sales revenues ensuring both short and long term objectives are met
- To improve the market position and standing of MyDataModels in his given territory
- Support sales managers to sell MyDataModels product
- Define with sales management a pre-sales strategy and tactics to implement in the territory to meet agreed targets i.e. revenue growth, account management, market penetration, new accounts
- Sync up with the “virtual team”, ie product management, marketing, technical support – to achieve goals.
- Identify, define and develop new business opportunities in collaboration with sales and marketing people
- Build excellent relations with clients
- Ensure customer technical issues are resolved without delay
- Contribute to put in place a technical marketing programme and the launch of new products
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market place and respond to competitive pressures and initiatives
- Ownership of customer trials
- Ensure high level of customer support and training
- Ensure proper management and controls are in place and that both external and internal reporting is effective
- Work with support services to ensure co-ordination of activity and effective support to customers and field sales force
- Liaise with technical staff to ensure effective two-way communications and issue resolution
- Give constant feedback to product management to feed roadmap and Q&A database
- Write up use cases based on customers inputs
You will join MyDataModels project from its origin and will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure.
We work with a lean, startup mindset and are all entrepreneurs at heart!
Education and Training
- Master of Science degree in Data Science or Computer Science, or a relevant technical subject
- Management training beneficial – probably short postgraduate courses or as part of in-company career development.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English, a second language – Spanish, Italian, French or German – would be a plus
- Proven pre-sales experience and success records are essential
- Must have experience in successfully working in a “virtual team”, being part of a dispersed team, providing leadership, drive, motivation to the team
- Five years technical experience in a B2B software environment
- Results driven – able to show track record of achievement
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience of supporting penetration of strategic accounts and developing a technical strategy for key account management in sectors relevant to the company’s products
- Experience in working within a highly motivated team. Have excellent people management skills
- Should be accustomed to the pace and environment of an international company
- Experience in the data science or related industry would be a significant advantage
- Self confident, ready to take on challenges
- Must be a self starter with a strong commitment to achieving results, with a highly professional approach to the job
- Must be well organised in approach to work and disciplined in evaluating priorities, in a fast changing environment
- Should demonstrate a firm commitment to customer service and satisfaction with an appreciation of the importance of quality
- Must be committed to communication as an important management tool.
- Must be a “hands-on” person, field orientated pre-sales executive, able to relate to the issues and initiate solutions in such a way as to maximise the promotion and sale of MyDataModels products.
- Will need a well developed range of skills as a communicator – both in the spoken and written world
- Should be an innovative thinker capable of developing sales and technical initiatives
- Should be an individualist yet a team player
- Open and loyal to management
- Solutions oriented – proactive in dealing with issues
- Must demonstrate ability as a motivator of people – with a “can do” approach – setting an example in the application of high professional standards
- Completely trustworthy
- Strong presence and stature are essential – with acceptability at senior level within the company and the customer base
- Must be commercially astute and a good negotiator – in full sync with the VP Sales –
- Temperament should display an ability to support a point of view and influence others positively
- Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout the territory and have proven tolerance of regular travel demands
Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France
Reporting to VP Sales
Attractive package with fixed, variable and stock options