MyDataModels (www.mydatamodels.com) is a France-based software company developing and marketing a fully automated Machine Learning software platform. Any user of our platform can generate his/her own predictive models with no knowledge of programming and Machine Learning. They only need to know the data and the problem they want to solve.
Software components are:
1. Our ZGP mathematical engine (Zoetrope Genetic Programming):
- Latest innovation resulting from over a decade of expertise and market study in analytical software development, machine learning and data analytics
- Based on a novel and unique proprietary algorithms, inspired by evolutionary algorithms, that are fundamentally unlike other published modern techniques
- Built to work on small data and big data
- The engine is developed in C++
2. A desktop application powered by ZGP and developed in C++
This application runs on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
3. A Cloud-based platform made of a Back End and Web Services exposing ZGP functionalities, and a web application allowing service use in a cloud environment.
- To develop and support sales revenues ensuring both short and long term objectives are met
- To improve the market position and standing of MyDataModels in his given territory
- Support sales managers to sell MyDataModels product
- Define with sales management a pre-sales strategy and tactics to implement in the territory to meet agreed targets i.e. revenue growth, account management, market penetration, new accounts
- Sync up with the “virtual team”, ie product management, marketing, technical support – to achieve goals.
- Identify, define and develop new business opportunities in collaboration with sales and marketing people
- Build excellent relations with clients
- Ensure customer technical issues are resolved without delay
- Contribute to put in place a technical marketing programme and the launch of new products
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market place and respond to competitive pressures and initiatives
- Ownership of customer trials
- Ensure a high level of customer support and training
- Ensure proper management and controls are in place and that both external and internal reporting is effective
- Work with support services to ensure coordination of activity and effective support to customers and field sales force
- Liaise with technical staff to ensure effective two-way communications and issue resolution
- Give constant feedback to product management to feed roadmap and Q&A database
- Write up use cases based on customers inputs
You will join MyDataModels project from its origin and will participate in a rewarding entrepreneurial adventure.
We work with a lean, startup mindset and are all entrepreneurs at heart!
Education and Training
- Master of Science degree in Data Science or Computer Science, or a relevant technical subject
- Management training beneficial – probably short postgraduate courses or as part of in-company career development.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English, a second language – Spanish, Italian, French or German – would be a plus
- Proven pre-sales experience and success records are essential
- Must have experience in successfully working in a “virtual team”, being part of a dispersed team, providing leadership, drive, motivation to the team
- Five years of technical experience in a B2B software environment
- Results driven – able to show a track record of achievement
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience of supporting penetration of strategic accounts and developing a technical strategy for key account management in sectors relevant to the company’s products
- Experience in working within a highly motivated team. Have excellent people management skills
- Should be accustomed to the pace and environment of an international company
- Experience in the data science or related industry would be a significant advantage
- Self-confident, ready to take on challenges
- Must be a self-starter with a strong commitment to achieving results, with a highly professional approach to the job
- Must be well organized in approach to work and disciplined in evaluating priorities, in a fast changing environment
- Should demonstrate a firm commitment to customer service and satisfaction with an appreciation of the importance of quality
- Must be committed to communication as an important management tool.
- Must be a “hands-on” person, field orientated pre-sales executive, able to relate to the issues and initiate solutions in such a way as to maximize the promotion and sale of MyDataModels products.
- Will need a well-developed range of skills as a communicator – both in the spoken and written world
- Should be an innovative thinker capable of developing sales and technical initiatives
- Should be an individualist yet a team player
- Open and loyal to management
- Solutions orientated – proactive in dealing with issues
- Must demonstrate ability as a motivator of people – with a “can do” approach – setting an example in the application of high professional standards
- Completely trustworthy
- Strong presence and stature are essential – with acceptability at senior level within the company and the customer base
- Must be commercially astute and a good negotiator – in full sync with the VP Sales –
- Temperament should display an ability to support a point of view and influence others positively
- Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout the territory and have proven tolerance of regular travel demands
Located in Sophia-Antipolis, France
Reporting to VP Sales
Attractive package with fixed, variable and stock options